Funkwhale is a modern, self-hosted, free and open-source music server
The demo is reset hourly
Demo tracks are kindly provided under a Creative Commons licence by Jamendo
Funkwhale is designed to make it easy to listen to music you like, or to discover new artists.
- Click once, listen for hours using built-in radios
- Keep a track of your favorite songs
- Playlists? We got them
Funkwhale takes care of dealing with your music.
- Import music from various platforms, such as YouTube or SoundCloud
- Get quality metadata about your music thanks to MusicBrainz
- Covers, lyrics, our goal is to have them all ;)
Easy to use
Funkwhale is dead simple to use.
- No add-ons, no plugins : you only need a web browser
- Access your music from a clean interface that focus on what really matters
Your music, your way
Funkwhale is free and gives you control on your music.
- The plaform is free and open-source, you can install it and modify it without worries
- We do not track you or bother you with ads
- You can invite friends and family to your instance so they can enjoy your music
You're interested? Some things are still missing to make the project easily installable, but this is moving fast. We'll be publishing installation instructions soon, stay tuned!